Many times people make resolutions only to break them within the first month of the New Year. So why make them? Do they make them because everybody else is making them? To say this is the year! I am going to accomplish this!?, Or, do they truly want to start over?
According to Time Magazine these are the most common top 10 resolutions to be broken.
So instead of resolutions here are some accomplishments that I have done in 2011
1. I have learned that sometimes it is better to listen then talk all the time.
2. I have read 12+ books for fun this year.
3. I have learned that sugar really does have an affect on my children
4. That I really can't live without Dr. Pepper
5. That I LOVE to make cupcakes and one day would like my own business
6. That I love taking pictures! I just need confidence in how to arrange people that are not my own children.
7. Raising a 4 and 6 yr old is a lot harder then 3 and 5yr old
8. That there can be great rescue dogs. I love my Bella!
9. Laughter can be really good medicine.
10.. PATIENCE is a great virtue.
Happy New Year! I hope 2012 will be a great year for you.