Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year

I feel as if I am suppose to do a New Year Post. However, I have nothing really to say. lol It's a New Year a time to make a fresh start. 
Many times people make resolutions only to break them within the first month of the New Year. So why make them? Do they make them because everybody else is making them? To say this is the year! I am going to accomplish this!?, Or, do they truly want to start over? 
According to Time Magazine these are the most common top 10 resolutions to be broken. 
  • Lose Weight and Get Fit

  • Quit Smoking

  • Learn Something New

  • Eat Healthier and Diet

  • Get Out of Debt and Save Money

  • Spend More Time with Family

  • Travel to New Places

  • Be Less Stressed

  • Volunteer

  • Drink Less

  • How many of those are YOUR resolutions? In order to accomplish any of these resolutions you will have to make a lifestyle change that will need to take place more then just in January. So, if any of these are yours.. GOOD LUCK on keeping them. I will not be making any new resolutions. I am still working on them from a few years ago.  

    So instead of resolutions here are some accomplishments that I have done in 2011
    1. I have learned that sometimes it is better to listen then talk all the time. 
    2. I have read 12+ books for fun this year.
    3. I have learned that sugar really does have an affect on my children
    4. That I really can't live without Dr. Pepper
    5. That I LOVE to make cupcakes and one day would like my own business
    6. That I love taking pictures! I just need confidence in how to arrange people that are not my own children.
    7. Raising a 4 and 6 yr old is a lot harder then 3 and 5yr old 
    8. That there can be great rescue dogs. I love my Bella!
    9. Laughter can be really good medicine. 
    10.. PATIENCE is a great virtue. 

    Happy New Year! I hope 2012 will be a great year for you. 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment