Saturday, January 7, 2012

365 Photos-not all in this post. =)


Ok so I thought I would jump on the band wagon with the 365 photos for the year. Or better yet to take time each day to document our year.  You would think with 4, 500 photos I still have to go through from 2011 I have done that. haha actually I have no pics from May and only 10 from Feb. It is now Jan 7th and I have yet to post our daily pics. BUT, I have been taking them. =) yea for me. Here we go. 

January 1, 2012
After eating all day with family and we were still full we decided breakfast for dinner would be just wonderful. Apparently Bella thought so as well and wanted a bite or two. 

January 2, 2012




 We made finger paint- from cornstarch and water and food coloring- this turned out to be a lumpy paint
looking again for a new recipe.  However, the girls had a blast

January 3, 2012
 The girls and I went to see Chipwrecked. They loved it!
I on the other hand after the 3rd time around the island was done with the movie. 
Yes, I do sneak our good popcorn and water in with us. =)

January 4, 2012

 I got R hockey tickets for Christmas, and we had wonderful seats. We went and watched the despised team THE RED WINGS! Unfortunately they beat the Stars.  =(

January 5, 2012
Back to school- This is what a tired E looks like after a long 1st day back. 

January 6, 2012

 K's new favorite- white rice it's finger lickin good!

P.S- please excuse photo conditions. These were all taking using my phone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment