Friday, October 28, 2011

FRIDAY!

I MADE IT!!! I never thought this day would get here. This had to be the longest week of the school year. Our reg. teacher was out visiting her son so we had a sub who was just wonderful and great and worked well with my kids. I am so excited that she was available to do the job. However, the problem was, I am going to blame the weather, was the super hyperness of ALL the kids. Not just the ones that I am responsible for but all of kindergarten seemed very ready for the weekend and full of energy.

This weekend is very full as well. E has a soccer game on Saturday and the coach is going to be out so I get to coach all by myself.  I hope I have been watching well enough to understand what to tell them besides KICK THE BALL! I am glad I have a couple of dads who can help out. =) After the game Bella (the dog) has a vet appt and then on Sunday we have Church. It is that time again and the church is having their Fun Fest! I didn't go last year do to the fact that I am not a fan of large crowds (and this is LARGE). I wouldn't be going this year however, E is going to be performing the dance she has been learning on Wednesday nights. So, looks like we get stuck right in the middle of the crowd. When I was asking about it in sunday school, I was expecting numbers like 1,000-2,000 people and they kinda laughed and said No more like 5,000. NOW I AM REALLY WORRIED! I hope E doesn't look out and freeze. lol After the fun fest back home for the usual sun night stuff and then FIELD TRIP ON MONDAY!  I am not looking forward to this trip, but we will see how it goes.

Hope everyone has a nice restful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment