Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Spring Break Day 2 (day 63)



Today we got sand for our sandbox

Bella really wanted to be outside, doesn't she look so pitiful. 

Enjoying the feeling of sand

Yippe let's PLAY!

and play

and play




Me and Bella getting some "me time"-They played for 1 hr

While they were playing and after my "me time"  I decided to tackle the 
soon to be garden. This is such hard work. I give props to those people back in the 
day when this is all they had to do. After an hr of hoeing and raking I have 3 blisters
and my arms are killing me.  Soon they realized what I was doing and wanted
to play in the mud. E liked to squish it between her toes and K was actually helping 
to pick out the green. 

After sand and mud it was time for a glow bath. Yes, I have become partial to them
only for the fact that once again I can put them in there and they play for about 30-45 mins. =)


I walked in to check on them and this is what I found. 

After dinner and because we don't have to be anywhere in the morning (whew) it's 
movie and popcorn night. Waiting on the popcorn. 

Here is comes!!! POP POP POP soon we had a huge mess as the bowl overflowed. 
We had a great Spring Break # 2 day!

No comments:

Post a Comment