Thursday, July 14, 2011

Summer

So far summer has been HOT HOT HOT! Which in turns makes no energy for us to do anything.  I finally am done with summer school and had last week off, which we just went to the swim park or played in the backyard and we did have a super fun playdate. This week I have been working VBS at my parents church in the morning and taking a nice nap in the afternoon. This of course leaves no time for anything FUN!. Next week we are off again so hopefully we can do some of the things on my list. Also, pretty soon we leave for the beach. My best friend is getting married and the girls are going to see a real beach for the first time. =) We are super excited and just hope the car ride won't drive us crazy. =) I am in the process of getting lots of car activities to keep us busy. Hopefully it will be a productive week.

No comments:

Post a Comment